Sammy Solo's Salute to the Maliseet Trail
| The Crossing
of 2005 | The
Crossing of 1964 |
WF Ganong's Map No. 3 The Eel River -Chipnuticook Portage. From a plan of 1835 (by GF Playford).
Original Publication: A monograph of historic sites in the province of New Brunswick. Ottawa : J. Hope, 1899. Reprinted: Historic Sites in the Province of New Brunswick. St. Stephen, New Brunswick. Print'n Press, 19983.